Mount Washington Alpine resort

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: When does seasonal employment start?

A: Most seasonal postings start showing up on our web site mid to late fall (October to November)

Q: Is there staff accommodation?

A: No, we do not have staff accomodation. We recommend checking out one of the local hostels. The Cona Hostel or the Ridding Fool Hostel also check out Craigs list

Q: I am not from Canada. What do I need to be employed at Mount Washington?

A: A valid work visa. There are many kinds of visas be sure to check with your home country for the requirements.

Q: Do I need travel insurance?

A: If you are traveling here from another country then Yes you do. Be sure to check out your local broker before you leave to travel here.

Mount Washington Alpine resort